Video Conference — How To Video Conference Home Meetings
Doing video conference home meetings is not only inexpensive, it’s easier than you think. Not only can you 3-way conference; you can also project the image onto a wide screen TV.
Up until now, in your mlm business, your presenter / upline leader would have to be present at your home meeting to create an effective and credible impression with your guests. Thanks to the video conference phone, this has changed. When you think about this, it really makes sense in terms of time management.
Setting up your video phone is very simple. It requires a high-speed internet connection and a 110-volt power supply.
- Plug the internet cable into the internet input jack on the back of the phone.
- Plug the other end into an ethernet port on a router or internet modem.
- Plug in the power cable to the back of the phone and the other end to a standard 110-volt wall receptacle.
- The phone will search to find its IP address. Following this, the phone will register or “authenticate” itself. This process takes about 5 minutes.
Following that, it is ready to make calls to almost any phone in over 60 countries. You do not even have to dial the “1” in front of the number.
It’s important to note that the telephone number that comes with the phone resides inside the device. Therefore, the phone is portable. It can make calls from any place on earth as long as there is an available high-speed internet connection and a power supply. Anybody with the same local area code can call this number toll free.
That’s pretty unique as far as I’m concerned. Your family and friends back at home can call your video phone number toll free, no matter where in the world the phone is plugged into the internet.
TV set up:
Now, if you wish to video conference on your wide screen TV, it’s also a snap to set up.
- Connect the video phone to a TV with a 3-prong cable (2 audio and 1 video). For example, the video phone has 3 jacks for this purpose, as do all recent TVs.
- Using the “menu” and the keypad, instruct the video phone to “use external video display” (very simple on-screen instructions)
- Select the appropriate “input” instruction on your TV screen (using your hand held remote control)
With the ability to project the picture to a wide screen TV, a video phone makes it simple to do a video conference in high definition color. Built in drivers ensure a quality TV picture.
You are now ready to present to your guests on your TV in high definition.
3 Way Conferencing:
- Like a traditional cordless handset, the video phone has a button which puts your party on “hold”. 3way video conferencing is no different than doing a 3way call on a traditional phone.
- Call your first party, press the conference / hold button and put them on hold. Call the second party and press the conference button again, all three parties are shown on the screen.
You can use your imagination for this. It opens doors that were never available before.
How about sign language? Think of the possibilities and whom this will help. Whose lives will be positively affected with this amazing technology?
I verify to you that this is the real deal. It’s professional, commercial grade quality, it’s reliable and will not let you down.
This video phone is indispensable for traditional network marketers.
Video conference and effectively communicate information and build trust and credibility with your prospects.
Hope this helped you.